Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
Why only apples with vegetable? My mom told me that too. All the juicer sales (Jack Lalain, Montel Williams, etc.) are sending out recipes with fruits and vegetables together. Does it hurt you when you put them together?
To fully understand why you should not combine fruits and vegetables while juicing, you may want to get a book from the library about
When you learn about food combining, you will realize that certain foods work well together and other foods do not.
Vegetables require different enzymes for digestion than fruits. When you combine the two, you create bad digestion. Since the whole purpose of juicing is to improve your nutritional intake, mixing fruits and vegetables together is not a good idea because you sabotage your digestion which in turn hampers your ability to absorb the nutrition.
The only exception is apples which have a neutral effect and can be blended with vegetables.
Saying that, when you juice, you want to focus more on juicing vegetables than fruits anyway. It's better to eat fruits since fruits are easily digested and most of the health benefits, such as fruits ability to cleanse the body, are only obtained when eaten whole. Drinking fruit juice is more a treat. Fruits are just too high in sugar to be juiced all the time.
One possible reason why others say that you can juice vegetables and fruits is because they are in the business of selling juice machines. As a result, they need to make juicing glamorous and delicious in order to sell their juicers. But if you are serious about juicing, you will quickly realize that the sugar content of fruit makes them unsuitable for frequent juicing. Why? Because a sugar is a sugar is a sugar, no matter its form or origin. All sugars, in excess, lead to sugar related health problems — hypoglycemia and diabetes are the two most common sugar related health problems.
Whole Food Supplements
Good-Night™ helps relax the mind, combat stress and optimize neurotransmitter production which is crucial to getting a good night’s sleep. Good-Night’s four all natural ingredients work by regulating the body’s sleep/wake cycles, releasing growth and sex hormones, aids in balancing hormone levels, offers anti-aging properties, provides concentration and memory enhancement, mood enhancement, provides powerful antioxidant protecting the body from free radicals, supports a healthy nervous system, even relieves Jet Lag.Ingredients Include: Suntheanine® L-Theanine, by diminishing the feeling of stress, worry and anxiety, L-theanine can help improve focus, learning and concentration. Melatonin which regulates the body’s sleep/wake cycles and allows for a restful and restorative sleep. Melatonin also helps the body to release growth and sex hormones, which are used during sleep to repair body tissues and normalize hormone levels. Melatonin is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect the body from free radicals which are unstable molecules that attack and destroy healthy cells. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a natural extract from the seeds of the Griffonia tree found in West Africa. It is important in the formation of the brain chemical serotonin, which is involved in mood, behavior, appetite and sleep. Good-Night™ is flavored with a delicious, all-natural blend of pineapple, banana, mango, passion fruit, pomegranate and peaches. Passion fruit also has anti-anxiety properties and helps quiet down the mind. Pineapples and Bananas are part of the formulation because they contain tryptophan which helps aid the body in relaxation.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?