Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
Why only apples with vegetable? My mom told me that too. All the juicer sales (Jack Lalain, Montel Williams, etc.) are sending out recipes with fruits and vegetables together. Does it hurt you when you put them together?
To fully understand why you should not combine fruits and vegetables while juicing, you may want to get a book from the library about
When you learn about food combining, you will realize that certain foods work well together and other foods do not.
Vegetables require different enzymes for digestion than fruits. When you combine the two, you create bad digestion. Since the whole purpose of juicing is to improve your nutritional intake, mixing fruits and vegetables together is not a good idea because you sabotage your digestion which in turn hampers your ability to absorb the nutrition.
The only exception is apples which have a neutral effect and can be blended with vegetables.
Saying that, when you juice, you want to focus more on juicing vegetables than fruits anyway. It's better to eat fruits since fruits are easily digested and most of the health benefits, such as fruits ability to cleanse the body, are only obtained when eaten whole. Drinking fruit juice is more a treat. Fruits are just too high in sugar to be juiced all the time.
One possible reason why others say that you can juice vegetables and fruits is because they are in the business of selling juice machines. As a result, they need to make juicing glamorous and delicious in order to sell their juicers. But if you are serious about juicing, you will quickly realize that the sugar content of fruit makes them unsuitable for frequent juicing. Why? Because a sugar is a sugar is a sugar, no matter its form or origin. All sugars, in excess, lead to sugar related health problems — hypoglycemia and diabetes are the two most common sugar related health problems.
Whole Food Supplements
TrimULean™ is a doctor-formulated Weight Reduction System formulated with ten of the most powerful weight loss ingredients on the market. TrimULean™ helps boost your metabolism and also helps support healthy thyroid function, helps satisfy your appetite, and maintains energy without those “nervous jitters.” TrimULean™ is formulated from natural ingredients, with no added caffeine. Its rapid release chewables offer quicker absorption, complete digestion and a great chocolate flavor at an affordable price!Simply take 1-2 chewable tablets 30 minutes before each meal and you will feel more full when you begin to eat your meals. You will eat less and cheat less between meals. There is no messy powder to mix, or liquid you have to keep refrigerated. TrimULean™ also helps promote a healthy thyroid and balances your metabolism. Ingredients Include: Theobromine which is widely used for its appetite-suppressing effects because it is the “feel-good” ingredient in chocolate and it promotes healthy emotional well-being during periods of low energy and dieting, Green Tea, Banaba, Hoodia gordonii which works by reducing your appetite and provide for increased energy, White Willow, Coleus forskohlii which supports healthy thyroid function, Chromium picolinate, Guggul which helps assist the body’s healthy metabolism and helps maintain normal thyroid activity, Citrus aurantium gives you an even flow of sustained energy without creating a feeling of nervousness or those "shaky jitters," which is so commonly experienced when using other weight loss ingredients, Gymnema sylvestre contains a number of powerful antioxidant flavonoid compounds and Xylitol which is a natural, no calorie sweetener that comes from the birch tree. Most weight loss products use artificial sweeteners like sucralose, aspartame and saccharine. These can cause hormonal imbalances making weight loss even more difficult.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?