Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
Why only apples with vegetable? My mom told me that too. All the juicer sales (Jack Lalain, Montel Williams, etc.) are sending out recipes with fruits and vegetables together. Does it hurt you when you put them together?
To fully understand why you should not combine fruits and vegetables while juicing, you may want to get a book from the library about
When you learn about food combining, you will realize that certain foods work well together and other foods do not.
Vegetables require different enzymes for digestion than fruits. When you combine the two, you create bad digestion. Since the whole purpose of juicing is to improve your nutritional intake, mixing fruits and vegetables together is not a good idea because you sabotage your digestion which in turn hampers your ability to absorb the nutrition.
The only exception is apples which have a neutral effect and can be blended with vegetables.
Saying that, when you juice, you want to focus more on juicing vegetables than fruits anyway. It's better to eat fruits since fruits are easily digested and most of the health benefits, such as fruits ability to cleanse the body, are only obtained when eaten whole. Drinking fruit juice is more a treat. Fruits are just too high in sugar to be juiced all the time.
One possible reason why others say that you can juice vegetables and fruits is because they are in the business of selling juice machines. As a result, they need to make juicing glamorous and delicious in order to sell their juicers. But if you are serious about juicing, you will quickly realize that the sugar content of fruit makes them unsuitable for frequent juicing. Why? Because a sugar is a sugar is a sugar, no matter its form or origin. All sugars, in excess, lead to sugar related health problems — hypoglycemia and diabetes are the two most common sugar related health problems.
Whole Food Supplements
IGNITE Chewable Energy™ is a doctor formulated, citrus flavored, power-packed surplus of botanicals, herbs and vitamins. IGNITE’s rapid release chewables offer a healthy surge of energy within minutes! IGNITE contains natural ingredients synergistically blended to IGNITE your energy, fuel your body to optimum performance and help you live life to its fullest! Experience sustained natural energy with NO crash like synthetic caffeine products.Unlike most energy products on the market IGNITE contains No Harmful preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, etc.), No Pasteurization, No Artificial Sweeteners or Dyes, No De-foaming Agents, No Taurine (banned in several countries.) Ingredients found in IGNITE: Vitamin B12 used by many athletes to promote energy, endurance, and stamina. B12 also creates red blood cells and helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. Niacin widens blood vessels, leading to improved circulation. Panax Ginseng fights fatigue, increases mental alertness, athletic performance, and contains health-enhancing polysaccharides. Fo-Ti root contains bioflavonoids and antioxidants that promote longevity, rejuvenation and youth. Yerba Mate contains Xanthines, Potassium, Magnesium, and Manganese that promotes endurance and stamina.Guarana Seed increases memory, alertness, and mood enhancement. Gotu Kola helps fatigue and concentration and is a central nervous system stimulant. Inositol, a naturally-occurring ingredient that converts foods into energy and supports a healthy metabolism. L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body which increases athletic performance, supports brain and heart function. Green tea promotes healthy energy and stimulates the muscles during exercise. Quercetin helps promote athletic performance and fights free-radical damage. Orange and pineapple blend (flavoring) Xylitol which is an all natural, no calorie sweetener that comes from the birch tree.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?