Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds