Become A Member To Print Juicing Book
If you would like to print the information contained within juicingbook.com, then I kindly ask that you make a contribution, large or small.
In appreciation of you contribution, you will gain immediate access to a printer friendly version of juicingbook.com.
This page explains how to pay. The buttons for choosing your contribution amount are at the end of these instructions.
What You Get
The printer friendly version allows you to:
- Change the text size
- Change the type of font
- Double space each sentence
- Print each section with just 1 click
- Increase the space between each word
- Choose which vegetable or fruit you want to print
- Access the printer friendly pages whenever you want, for as long as you want
You can customize the printer friendly version so it is exactly the way you like! This can benefit you in many ways, including:
- Saves you ink
- Saves you time
- Makes more space for taking notes
- Makes the printed version easier to read
- Allows you to choose, with ease, what information is printed...
...For example, say you want the information about carrots but not the information about yams, then you simply make the selection and the printer friendly version will not contain the information about yams.
You have the option of printing or not printing any fruit or vegetable. In addition, you have the option of whether you want the nutritional analysis for each fruit and vegetable be printed.
Another benefit of the printer friendly version is that 57 sample recipes are presented in a nice table format. This allows you to more easily see the sample recipes and of course, it makes printing the sample recipes super easy!
The printer friendly version also allows you to print each section all at once. With one click of the print button, you can print all of the pages in each chapter.
Best of all, the printer friendly version of juicingbook.com has everything that isn't necessary removed such as the navigational links, logo, etc. This is why it is printer friendly!
After you make a successful contribution, you will have access to the printer friendly page as often as you want, for as long as you want.
As a registered supporter of juicingbook.com, if you ever forget or loose the link to the printer friendly page then simply send an email requesting the link.
Make A Contribution
All contributions, great and small, are appreciated. Your contribution is processed online in real time.
juicingbook.com uses paypal.com to process all contributions. As a result, you may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and paypal.com allows you to transfer money from your bank account.
Since juicingbook.com uses paypal.com to process all contributions, your contribution will appear on your credit card statement or bank statement as a charge to PAYPAL *JDM.
Here are the simple steps to paying:
- Select a button below for the amount you wish to contribute.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to contribute.
- Using a PayPal account is optional.
- Simply follow the directions on each page.
If you have any problems during the payment process then please feel free to send me an email.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Contributions to the juicingbook.com web site are optional and help maintain the operation of this web site. Since contributions are optional and not required, your contribution to juicingbook.com is non–refundable. As a sign of appreciation, individuals who support juicingbook.com will have access to the printer friendly pages as mentioned.
How Much Would You Like To Contribute?
Amounts are in US dollars.
I will personally send you an email after you make a contribution in case you had problems accessing the printer friendly pages. Please allow 24 to 48 for me to reply. If you do not get a personal reply from me, then check your spam / bulk folder as sometimes my emails are classified as spam. If you still get no email then let me know.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?