Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?