Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?