- 6 to 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 parsnip
- 4 carrots
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?