- 3 or 4 broccoli florets
- A little bit of the broccoli stalk
- 3 carrots
- ½ to 1 apple
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).