Traditionally Used For
- Blood Builder
- Catarrh Elimination
- Gall Stones
- Weight Loss
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B-1 & 2
- Folic Acid
Look for plump and firm cherries.
Remove the pit before juicing. You can either do this by hand or by using a cherry pitter.
Some will find cherry juice very rich and if this happens, simply add some water, apple juice or another juice to the cherry juice.
The darker the color, the more nutrition in the cherry.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: earth
5 Flavors: sweet
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Cherries create internal heat (yang). As such, Chinese herbalists suggest that cherries be avoided if you have a hot (yang) constitution. Chinese herbalists suggest that cherries are best for cases of the cold type of arthritis and rheumatism. To know if your arthritis and/or rheumatism is caused by too much cold or heat, you will need to visit a Chinese herbalist who then be able to tell you plus also recommend herbs for you.
- Numbness of Arms and Legs
Picture of Cherries
Photo by Brian Prechtel.
Cherry — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?