Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss