Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Combination Review
- How much juice should I drink?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I juice beets everyday?