Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?