- 1 pear
- ¼ to ½ lemon
Juice the peel of the lemon for extra nutrition and flavor. You can juice the seeds too.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juicing Combination Review
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?