Vampires Be Gone
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- 5 carrots
- Handful of parsley
- Handful of watercress
- ½ to 1 apple
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?