- 5 or 6 carrots
- 1 slice of sweet potato (about 2.5 4 cm or 1 to 1½ inches)
- A small slice of pumpkin if you have some
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?