- A small handful of watercress
- 1 to 1½ kale leaves
- 4 carrots
- ½ to 1 apple (optional)
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?