- 5 or 6 carrots
- A handful of parsley
- 2 stalks of asparagus
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 Brussels sprouts
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?