- 2 or 3 cauliflower florets with stems
- A little bit of the cauliflower stem
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 6 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Warts and Juicing
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?