- 1 bunch of grapes
- 4 to 6 strawberries
- 1 apple
Remove the seeds from the apple. Juice the stems of the grapes if organic. If not, discard the stems.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?