Just Beet It!
- ¼ beetroot
- Some beet greens
- A small handful of parsley
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ cucumber
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?