- Handful of alfalfa or radish sprouts
- 5 or 6 carrots
- ¼ green or red pepper
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can the body detoxify too fast?