- ¼ to ½ lime
- 1 orange
Peel the orange but leave the white membrane to get the bioflavonoids. You can juice the peel of the lime. You can also juice the seeds.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?