- ½ pineapple
If the pineapple is organic, then you can juice the rind. If the pineapple isn't organic, then do not juice the rind.
The rind contains a lot of beneficial nutrition including the digestive enzyme known as "bromelain". If you ask me, pineapple juice tastes better when the rind is juiced.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Warts and Juicing