- ½ pineapple
If the pineapple is organic, then you can juice the rind. If the pineapple isn't organic, then do not juice the rind.
The rind contains a lot of beneficial nutrition including the digestive enzyme known as "bromelain". If you ask me, pineapple juice tastes better when the rind is juiced.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?