- ¼ to ½ pineapple
- Add strawberries until desired taste is achieved
Juice the rind of the pineapple if organic. This allows you to get the bromelain from the rind.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?