- 4 apples
- Some spinach
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?