Sweet And Sour
- ¼ to ½ grapefruit
- 1 to 2 apples
Peel the grapefruit but leave the white membrane to get the bioflavonoids. Remove the seeds of the apple.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What is your take on juice fasting?