- 1 large handful of pitted cherries
- 1 apple
- 2 slices of pineapple
Remove the seeds of the apple before juicing. If the pineapple is organic, you can juice the rind for added nutrition and flavor. If the cherries are organic, you can also juice the cherry stems.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?