- 1 apple
- 4 to 6 carrots
- ¼ beetroot
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?