- ¼ to ½ lemon
- 2 to 4 apples
don't forget to juice the lemon peel for extra nutrition. Remove the seeds of the apple.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?