- ¼ to ½ lemon
- 2 to 4 apples
don't forget to juice the lemon peel for extra nutrition. Remove the seeds of the apple.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?