- 5 or 6 carrots
- Handful of turnip greens
- 1 kale leaf
- ½ red or green pepper
- 2 Brussels sprouts
- ½ to 1 apple
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?