Traditionally Used For
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin A
Look for firm apricots. The normal color for a healthy apricot is a golden–orange shade.
Remove the stone before juicing.
Apricots are simply a delicious fruit to eat and drink.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: wood,earth
5 Flavors: sour,sweet
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Chinese herbalists suggest that fresh apricots, including apricot juice, should not be consumed on a regular basis if you suffer from diarrhea.
- Thirst Quencher
- Dry Throat
Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies That You Might Like
I have personally been using herbal and homeopathic remedies with great success since 1992. So like me, you might find that in addition to juicing, the following herbal and/or homeopathic remedies may be beneficial in helping you achieve greater and better health.
→ Don't see the right remedy for you? View a wide selection of more herbal and homeopathic remedies for various health concerns.
- YouthShield Naturals Soothe & Protect Moisturizing Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
Age-defying moisturizing serum instantly soothes dryness and provides protection against the onset of aging for youthfully luminous skin.
- BladderWell Pellets
Homeopathic medicine for burning and frequent urination, plus improving bladder health.
Helps keep histamine levels in the normal range for optimal respiratory health.
Herbal supplement for female reproductive health.
- Bug Defense ComboPack for Pets
Natural Bug Defense, a safe, DEET-free insect repellent for pets and Herbal supplement Parasite Dr. for digestive detoxification and functioning.
Picture of Apricots
Apache apricot tree.
Photo by Craig Ledbetter.
Apricot — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Fiber, total dietary
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Zinc, Zn
- Copper, Cu
- Manganese, Mn
- Selenium, Se
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Folate, total
- Folic acid
- Folate, food
- Folate, DFE
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
- Vitamin E
- Amino Acids
- Aspartic acid
- Glutamic acid
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?