Traditionally Used For
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin A
Look for firm apricots. The normal color for a healthy apricot is a golden–orange shade.
Remove the stone before juicing.
Apricots are simply a delicious fruit to eat and drink.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: wood,earth
5 Flavors: sour,sweet
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Chinese herbalists suggest that fresh apricots, including apricot juice, should not be consumed on a regular basis if you suffer from diarrhea.
- Thirst Quencher
- Dry Throat
Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies That You Might Like
I have personally been using herbal and homeopathic remedies with great success since 1992. So like me, you might find that in addition to juicing, the following herbal and/or homeopathic remedies may be beneficial in helping you achieve greater and better health.
→ Don't see the right remedy for you? View a wide selection of more herbal and homeopathic remedies for various health concerns.
- Kiddie Florish
Promotes a healthy appetite in fussy eaters, plus immune system health.
- YouthShield Naturals Foaming Cleanser with Alpha Hydroxy 10%
Anti-aging foaming cleanser gently dissolves oil, dirt & makeup revealing soft, supple, radiant skin without over-drying.
- YouthShield Naturals Skin Rejuvenation UltraPack
This three step skin rejuvenation routine contains a foaming cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer..
- Bug Defense ComboPack for Pets
Natural Bug Defense, a safe, DEET-free insect repellent for pets and Herbal supplement Parasite Dr. for digestive detoxification and functioning.
- YouthShield Naturals Get Buffed Exfoliator with Glycolic Acid 3.5%
Anti-aging exfoliating wash buffs away dull skin and impurities for brighter, polished skin and a radiant, younger-looking complexion.
Picture of Apricots
Apache apricot tree.
Photo by Craig Ledbetter.
Apricot — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Fiber, total dietary
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Zinc, Zn
- Copper, Cu
- Manganese, Mn
- Selenium, Se
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Folate, total
- Folic acid
- Folate, food
- Folate, DFE
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
- Vitamin E
- Amino Acids
- Aspartic acid
- Glutamic acid
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How much juice should I drink?