Traditionally Used For
- Bladder Problems
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin C
Choose medium to large Pomegranates. Colors can range from red to pink.
Most people peel the Pomegranates before juicing.
Pomegranate is a Latin word which means "apple with many seeds". Pomegranates are one of the oldest known fruits and has been mentioned in the Bible and Sanskrit writings. King Solomon was known to have orchards of Pomegranates.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: fire
5 Flavors: bitter
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Nothing to report.
- Dry Throat
- Makes Fluids
- Thirst Quencher
Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies That You Might Like
I have personally been using herbal and homeopathic remedies with great success since 1992. So like me, you might find that in addition to juicing, the following herbal and/or homeopathic remedies may be beneficial in helping you achieve greater and better health.
→ Don't see the right remedy for you? View a wide selection of more herbal and homeopathic remedies for various health concerns.
- Prostate Health ComboPack
Homeopathic medicine for urgency and frequent urination in men and Herbal supplement for prostate and bladder health in the male urinary system.
- Detox ComboPack
Herbal supplement Detox Drops for systemic cleansing and healthy energy levels and Herbal supplement Liver Dr. for healthy liver and gallbladder functioning.
- Gallbladder Health ComboPack
Homeopathic medicine Gallbladder Dr. for symptoms of indigestion and Herbal supplement Liver Dr. for healthy liver functioning.
- Kidney Dr.
Promotes kidney functioning and urinary system health..
- BladderWell Tablets
Homeopathic medicine for burning and frequent urination, plus improving bladder health.
Picture of a Pomegranate
Pomegranate — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Fiber, total dietary
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Zinc, Zn
- Copper, Cu
- Selenium, Se
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Folate, total
- Folic acid
- Folate, food
- Folate, DFE
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
- Vitamin E
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?