Traditionally Used For
- Bladder Problems
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin C
Choose medium to large Pomegranates. Colors can range from red to pink.
Most people peel the Pomegranates before juicing.
Pomegranate is a Latin word which means "apple with many seeds". Pomegranates are one of the oldest known fruits and has been mentioned in the Bible and Sanskrit writings. King Solomon was known to have orchards of Pomegranates.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: fire
5 Flavors: bitter
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Nothing to report.
- Dry Throat
- Makes Fluids
- Thirst Quencher
Picture of a Pomegranate
Pomegranate — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Fiber, total dietary
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Zinc, Zn
- Copper, Cu
- Selenium, Se
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Folate, total
- Folic acid
- Folate, food
- Folate, DFE
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
- Vitamin E
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.