Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds