Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?