Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?