Ask Jesse — Juicing Questions and Answers
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Questions That Have Been Asked:
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.