Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Warts and Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?