Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing Combination Review
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?