Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How much juice should I drink?