Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?