Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Warts and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing and Weight Loss