Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Warts and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!