Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?