Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juicing and Weight Loss