Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Warts and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing