Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!