Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Warts and Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?