Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?