Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing Combination Review
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?