Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?