Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?