Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?