Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Warts and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing Combination Review
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?