Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Warts and Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Blanching vegetables before freezing